Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Life of Orphans - Chapter 44

Zax: Today's the day!

Tony: Yeah! Where are you guys planning to celebrate?

Angela: Celebrate what?

Cyndi: Birthday.

Hebe: Who's birthday?

Jason: Our birthday.

Rainie: All of you? On the same day?

Cyndi: Well, Tony and Jason aren't really sure about when is their birthday, so we all just assume its New Year's Day because it's the beginning of the year and also resembles a new start.

Tony: So all of us have it on the same day.

Hebe: Wow! That’s nice.

Rainie: Yeah, all five of you share the same day.

Sam: Hey! What are you guys discussing about?

Cyndi: Where to celebrate.

Sam: Oh, I know one place to celebrate.

Tony, Zax, Jason, Cyndi: Where?

Sam: Well, I’ll tell you guys later.

Zax: Aww... Why is that?

Sam: A surprise?

Zax: Ok. I accept that one.

Sam: So now all of you have to go prepare the things for tonight's celebration.

Angela: Does that means shopping?

Sam: Sort of.

Rainie: What are we shopping for?

Sam: Everything. Food drinks and I will handle the decoration.

Zax: You left out something.

Sam: What?

Jason: I think he meant presents.

Zax: Yes! You are so smart, Jason. Here's a kiss as a reward. (Grabbed Jason's face and tried to kiss him.)

Jason: Hey! No! I don't want that! Get off me!

Angela and Rainie were shocked by their actions.

Cyndi caught their looks and said: Don't worry. That's something pretty normal.

Rainie: Really?

Zax: No! It's just a joke. Honest!

Tony: Looks like Zax really have to change his actions nowadays.

Cyndi: Or else he'll have loads to explain to Rainie.

Jason: Yeah.

Angela: We'll now not waste time. Let's go shopping.

Tony: I see. So that's what you actually want.

Hebe: Girls like shopping. Nothing is wrong with that.

Tony: Nobody said it was wrong.

Sam: Ok, let's all do what we are suppose to do and meet at school on four o'clock sharp.

Zax: Why are we meeting at school? Does that mean that we are going to celebrate in school?

Jason: I don't want to celebrate in school. Isn't there anywhere else?

Sam: I didn't say that we are celebrating it in school. It's just a place to meet. Now you guys better get going or more time is wasted.

Hebe: Sam's right. If we don't go now, we'll only have five hours to shop.

Angela: What? Only five?

Hebe: Yup but if we move now, we'll have fifteen minutes extra.

Rainie: Let's go! Come on! (Tugs Zax along.)

Zax: Ok, ok. My legs are still able to walk. (Mutters under his breathe) Girls!

Cyndi: So do you need any help?

Sam: What help?

Cyndi: For the decorations.

Sam: I can handle it myself. You can go shopping with them.

Cyndi: But they are all in pairs, I’m going to be the lone ranger.

Sam: Come on. It's a surprise. I don't want to spoil it for anyone of you. Just be a good girl and go shopping with them. I'll promise you a nice present.

Cyndi: Okay.

Tony: Yeah, be a good girl and come with us.

Cyndi: Hey! What are you doing here?

Tony: Waiting for you.

Cyndi: You are eavesdropping!

Tony: I'm not if you two hadn't been so mushy.

Angela: Come on now. You two are wasting time.

Cyndi: Ok. You’ll get that from me someday, Tony.

Tony: I don't really mind that. Guess what will happen if I told Zax?

Cyndi: NO! Fine. I won't get you for that.

Angela: Are you two coming? The bus is here.

Tony, Cyndi: Alright. Coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!