Sunday, January 4, 2009

Harry Potter (Panda's version) -Featuring Janet Hayden - Forewords

I know practically all of you out there are already very familiar with the Harry Potter series... regardless that you knew it through the movies or books and novels... i'm currently presenting my version of Harry Potter... I'm not going to change the storyline.. it will go along with with the flow of the actual story... besides that, i'll be adding a new character into the story and instead... the story will be on that character's perspective...

This story is written mainly just for self entertainment... so i hope i will not be offending any Harry Potter fans out there... I'll be using most of the magical terms and stuff originally from the book and also invent some of my own... if i could think if any, that is...

I have not completed the whole story... All these while i have been scribbling bits and pieces of the story here and there and sometimes end up losing the bits and pieces as i have already did.. so please bear with the very likely of me encountering the writer's block... which will bring forward to lack of updates....

Now, it's time to introduce a little of my story... My little new character is Janet Hayden... a witch (obviously!!! or else how could she be linked to the harry potter story) pure blood, mom, Emily Hayden, and dad, David Hayden... Same age as Harry Potter... But, I have changed the time frame of the story to a more current era with internet instead of the original 90s... 

I'm so not good at doing character introduction.... so i guess this is all i have to reveal... as for the rest... I'll just leave it for you to explore as the story goes on...

I sure hope it'll turn out ok.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!