Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Life of Orphans - Chapter 14

The Life of Orphans

Chapter 14
At the boys side,

Zax: Hey, you heard what Ray said about Cyndi? (Passes the ball to Sam)

Sam: (caught the ball) What about Cyndi?

Zax: About she was the smartest student thing.

Tony: (Caught the ball) I don't remember that. Jason, you are in the same
class with her. Don't you know that? (Threw the ball to him)

Jason: Huh? (caught the ball) I don't know. She never tell me her marks, she always says that it's very bad and then stuffed the paper into her bag.

Tony: That's it. She always says that her results were so poor that she doesn’t
want to talk about it. Right, Sam?

Sam: Huh? (Just then, Jason threw the ball towards him but he wasn't aware of
it so it knocked chest) Ouch!

Jason: Sorry! Are you ok?

Sam: I'm fine. (rubbing his chest)

Zax: What's the dream about?

Sam: What dream?

Zax: You never miss the ball.

Sam: Everyone can make a mistake.

Tony: Let's stop. Sam, what's your problem?

Sam: I... I actually know why Cyndi's lying about her results and her problem
is a serious one.

Tony: What's that?

Sam: She actually don't have any friends but us, don't you think it's a big
problem?

Zax: I thought... According to her character, she must have a lot of friends.

Jason: I don't think so; she seldom mixes with our classmates.

Tony: Maybe we should make her know more friends.

Cyndi: No need. I have friends of my own.

The guys: Whoa!

Cyndi: What?

Zax: Why are you here?

Cyndi: I'm bored, so I thought I’d just come over and look for you. So, any
programmes?

Tony: Not sure yet.

Jason: On thing for sure, we all need a bathe.

Sam: I agree. Let's go.

Cyndi: Oye, you all are going to leave me alone here?!

Zax: Then come and bathe with us. (laughs)

Cyndi: No thanks. What a stupid joke, Zax. I'll wait for you all in Jason's room.

All: Ok.

On the way to Jason room,

Voice: Cyndi!

Cyndi: Uh? Hi, Hebe.

Hebe: I just know you today and we have met three times already.

Cyndi: That means we'll be good friends.

Hebe: You can count on that. I'm in a rush now. Bye

Cyndi: Ok, bye. (after Hebe left) It's actually nice making friends, maybe what
I always thought was wrong. (Shrugs and arrived at Jason's room door) Oh
man, I didn't ask Jason for his keys!

On the guys side,

Jason: Ah!

Tony, Zax, Sam: What?

Jason: I didn't give Cyndi my keys. (holding the keys)

Zax: Don't worry; Cyndi knows her way to go in our rooms even without keys.

Tony: Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!