Monday, April 9, 2007

The Life of Orphans - Chapter 17

In class,
Teacher: (the school bell rang) I guess that's all for today. And remember the end year exam just have one more week to go. I hope all of you are ready.
Zax: Time does fly. One more week to exam, wonder if I’m able to finish my revision in time?
Tony: You will sure be.
Zax: I hope so but I’m more anxious about the holidays after the end year exam.
Tony: I can't wait either. On the other side,
Sam: The end year exam is near now.
Cyndi: So?
Sam: Are you going to continue your game of purposely failing your papers?
Cyndi: Maybe yes maybe no.
Sam: You should be serious about this.
Cyndi: You think I should? I think that being able to control your results is a great thing.
Sam: But you should think of your future now. Just don't repeat your game anymore.
Cyndi: We'll see. (Smiles)
Jason: (blur) See what?
Cyndi: Never mind.
Jason: Huh? Ok.
Cyndi: Why are you always so blur? (Sigh)
_____________________________________
Zax: (open the door)
Cyndi: What are you doing?
Zax: What do you think?
Cyndi: You are not studying right?
Zax: Well, I was... but I’ll take a break for a while. So, what is it?
Cyndi: Nothing much, just boring. Everyone is studying; it's so quiet all around.
Zax: Of course everyone's studying! Aren't you aware of the end year exam?
Cyndi: I didn't say that they are not supposed to study but not so much. everyone will go nuts like that.
Zax: What about the others?
Cyndi: Sam's exam result is important for him. Jason... not sure if he's studying or not. Tony? He's nuts.
Zax: Isn't he always like that?
Cyndi: Yup, that why he's N and N.
Zax: What N and N?
Cyndi: Nuts and Nagy.
Zax: Haha! Don't let him hear you saying that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!