Monday, April 16, 2007

The Life of Orphans - Chapter 29

Cyndi: Umm... eat?
Jason: Yeah, why aren't you eating Sam?
Sam: I don't feel like eating.
Cyndi: Are you alright?
Sam: Yup, I’m ok.
Cyndi: Then eat a little. You have to go to work later.
Sam: Ok. (Took a bite) I think I’ll go back to my room first. (Got up and left)
Jason: What's up with him?
Tony: Something you wouldn't want to know.
Jason: Ok.
Tony: Hey! Doesn't your curiosity tickle you?
Jason: Huh?
Tony: Aren't you concerned?
Jason: I am but since you don't want to talk, fine then.
Tony: Sigh.
Cyndi: I'm full. See you guys later. (Ran off before they could say anything)
Jason: The both of them are acting pretty weird this morning.
Tony: You won't want to know why. It is a complicated matter.
Jason: Ok. (munch his sandwich)
Tony: Sigh. You never change.
Cyndi was rushing to Sam's room,
Cyndi: (knocks)
Sam: Come in the door isn't locked.
Cyndi: (open the door and went in) Are you ok?
Sam: Yeah.
Cyndi: Brought some sandwiches for you in case you are hungry.
Sam: Thanks. Leave them on the table.
Cyndi: What's bothering you?
Sam: Nothing.
Cyndi: You can't lie to me.
Sam: Let's forget about that. Well... I'm also curious about you and Zax.
Cyndi: him and me? It's not what you think. I can't tell you the real thing but I’ll tell you as soon as I can, ok?
Sam: I don't mind you two together. By the way, the both of you make a cute couple.
Cyndi: No. We... never mind. [Why can't you understand?!]
Sam: [Although I don't really like the idea of you coupling with Zax but if that's what make you happy then that it is. I really don't mind... or maybe I do?]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!