Monday, April 16, 2007

The Life of Orphans - Chapter 28

That night, Cyndi reached her room and open her door as quiet as she could.
Cyndi: Why am I so scared? The guys are not allowed in the girls’ dormitory during the night. Phew. Then, I don't have to worry so much. (Yawns) Tired. Go to sleep now and leave all the thinking for tomorrow.
Next morning,
Someone knocking on Cyndi's room door,
Cyndi: (half asleep) Why so early in the morning? I still want to sleep.
More knocking on the door,
Cyndi: Argh! People still need sleep here. (Cover her head with her pillow)
Tony: Cyndi Wang Xin Ling! If you're not going to open the door, we are still coming in. (feels the side of the door)
Cyndi always kept an extra key in a hole/slot at the side of her room door to prevent her from getting stuck outside when she forgotten about her keys.
Tony unlocked the door and the three of them went in.
Jason: Oye! Wake up!
Sam: If she still wants to sleep let her sleep.
Tony: Don't you want to know how they got together?
Sam: Umm... [I don't mind not knowing anyway I don't think I want to know either]
Jason: I know you are hiding from us. Wake up and explain.
Tony: Yup. You should tell us that you had a boyfriend especially it's someone we know.
Cyndi: (from under her pillow) I don't have a boyfriend and I want to sleep.
Sam: Let her sleep then.
Tony: Don't spoil the whole thing.
Cyndi: Tony, you are like Zax now.
Tony: You are siding him now?
Cyndi: Nope, I’m just saying that he influenced you.
Jason: How did the two of you started?
Cyndi: Start what?
Tony: Don't act.
Cyndi: It's actually not like what you see.
Sam: Then?
Cyndi: About him, and me it's not what you guys think. I can't say it now, I promised I’ll explain when it's time. It's really not actually true.
She's actually explaining to Sam.
Tony: When's the time? Marriage?
Cyndi: Come on. I'll tell you everything I can when I’m able to, ok?
Sam: Ok. You're still tired right?
Cyndi: Nope, I’m awake now because of some people. (Glared at Tony)
Tony: What did I do? (Acting innocent)
Cyndi: Do you guys need to work? or we'll have breakfast together?
Sam: Fine with me. We'll see you in five minutes.
Cyndi: Ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!