Monday, April 16, 2007

The Life of Orphans - Chapter 27

Sam: What!
Tony: Wow! Calm down.
Sam: Cyndi and Zax?
Tony: Yup, I saw it with my very own eyes.
Sam: No way! It might be a mistake.
Tony: I have perfect eyesight and it's so obvious about it. Cyndi's been back late at night these few days.
Sam: It can't be. [ Why am I like this? Why can't I take it? Why do I feel so..... not comfortable?]
Tony: Hello? So?
Sam: What?
Tony: We're going to have fun tonight. (Smirks) I just hope that Cyndi will come back earlier.
Sam: you told Jason already?
Tony: Not yet. He wasn't even back yet.
Sam: Ok. I'll go back to my room now. See you later.
Tony: Ok. (after Sam left) Haha. I thought Cyndi used to like Sam? Maybe it was my mistake but it was so obvious. Well, I’m happy for her anyway. Hard to believe that they are together especially they always quarrel and never agree in anything. I can't wait till she gets back.
A while later, Jason came back from work,
Tony: Jason! I just have to tell you the biggest news! Something that you would never thought of.
Jason: Is it about Zax and Cyndi?
Tony: (shocked) How did you know?
Jason: I just met them. They were my customers.
Tony: What!
Jason: Just now...

In the restaurant,
Cyndi: Are you sure this will work?
Zax: I think so. If someone can't see our eyes that means he might can't identify us.
Cyndi: You and your lame logic again.
Zax: If you think it's so lame then take off your sunglasses.
Cyndi: Fine. (Took them off)
Zax: Oye! You really took them off.
Cyndi: I accept your dare. See who wins?
Zax: Ok, ok. You win. Don't kid around, ok?
ZD: Hey! Are you two going in?
Zax: Coming! Now, put those back on.
Cyndi: Why do I have to listen to you?
Zax: Fine then. Please?
Cyndi: You owe me a lot for this.Zax: Ok, whatever you say.
Waiter: Are you going to order now?
ZD: Yes, we are.
Just then Zax and Cyndi sat down.
Zax: Just our luck, why does he have to serve us?
Cyndi: Oh my god! Aren’t there any other waiters here?
ZD: My son was once a worker here. He will take the orders. (points to Zax)
Zax: Oh no.
Jason walks over to Zax,
Jason: So, may I have your orders?
Zax: Ok then. (Trying to make his voice as deep as possible and Cyndi couldn't help giggling because of that.) We'll have ..... (Glared at Cyndi and gave her a don't-laugh look)
Jason: [This guy and the girl beside him looks awfully familiar, wonder why are they dress up like that?] Excuse me, sir. Can you take your hat off?
Zax: Why? Hats are allowed in this restaurant. (this time in his normal voice)
Jason: Zax?
Zax: [Oh no.] Who? (Deep voice again)
Jason: You can't fool me, Zax.
Zax: You got the wrong guy here.
Jason: If that's so I’m sorry. Cyndi, remember to go back in time.
Cyndi: I will. [ Ahh! why did i answer?!]
Jason: Ok. (smiles cheekily)
Zax: Why do you have to answer him?
Cyndi: I did it on accident. I don't expect him to be so smart to trick me like that.
Zax: He knows everything now.
Cyndi: The worst thing is, he don't know that we are actually not what he's thinking.
ZD: What are the two of you mumbling about?
Zax: Nothing.
Cyndi: I'm doomed when I get back.

Tony: So they were hiding it from us.
Jason: Wonder why?
Tony: We'll get the answer as soon as Cyndi gets back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!