Monday, April 9, 2007

The Life of Orphans - Chapter 16

Someone knock Cyndi's room door,
Cyndi: (Open the door) Hi.
Hebe: Hi, can I come in?
Cyndi: Can I say no?
Hebe: You are busy? It’s ok. I'll come another day.
Cyndi: (tug hebe's hand) I'm just kidding. Come on in.
Hebe: ...
Cyndi: So... Anything important?
Hebe: Umm... It's not very important but it's considered important also...
Cyndi: Then? Is it important or not and the most important thing is what is it?
Hebe: Can you tell me more about the guys?
Cyndi: Oh, you mean Tony and gang. That's easy job. I thought you want me to do something big.
Hebe: What big?
Cyndi: Nothing. You found the right person to ask. I know them more than anyone in this world. So, whom do you want to know?
Hebe: All of them.
Cyndi: Ok. Let's start with Tony. He's a gentleman. He'll never use his fist unless he really need to. He's a nice tempered person. Now, it's Zax. He's a naughty one when we first meet him in the orphanage he play tricks on almost everyone in the orphanage. I was one of his victim. Hehe. He put a frog into my bag and ends up being bashed up by Sam and Tony. Later then ...
Hebe: Then what?
Cyndi: He started to plan tricks on Sam but all of them failed.
Hebe: Why?
Cyndi: Jason.
Hebe: Jason?
Cyndi: Yup. He was very quiet and no one really notice him when he's around so Sam told him to keep an eye on Zax and tell him whatever he's doing. Until once, we played a trick on him and we became friends.
Hebe: Your life is fun.
Cyndi: Well, it's quite fun. Who now? Ah yes, Jason. He's a quiet person and he's straight like a stick. But you'll get use to it after you know him for a while and he'll talk to you more then. Sam, he's a great person. Always there to stand up for you. You'll feel safe when you are with him (smiles).
Hebe: I see that.
Cyndi: You see what?
Hebe: You like him, don't you?
Cyndi: Who?
Hebe: Sam.
Cyndi: I don't think so.
Hebe: How can you don't think so? It's so obvious!
Cyndi: Uh... (Thinking hard to change the topic) ... Why do you want to know so much about them? Is one of them your target?
Hebe: You can see that? Is it that obvious?
Cyndi: [I was just kidding. But since this is her reaction, I’ll act a little] Umm... quite.
Hebe: Really? Promise you won't tell anyone.
Cyndi: [I wonder which one is the one you like?? What should I say to make her spill it out herself??] Ok, I won't tell anyone. So, when did it happen?
Hebe: Umm... I’m not sure. The feeling just came.
Cyndi: [ Aaahh! Why can't you just say who's that??]
Hebe: Does he feel anything?
Cyndi: Who?
Hebe: Jason.
Cyndi: [So he's the one] I don't think so. Anyway he's a stick, you know. He won't know these things until you tell him.
Hebe: Heh. ( smile )
Cyndi: (smiles back) You want me to help you?
Hebe: How?
Cyndi: Tell him.
Hebe: No way! That's so embarrassing! What if he doesn’t like me?
Cyndi: Ok. I think if I tell him this, he might be so stunned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!