Tuesday, February 6, 2007

The Life of Orphans - Chapter 1

The Life of Orphans

Chapter 1

Hi, I'm Cyndi, Cyndi Wang Xin Ling. I'm a little different from other people. Why? Because I’m an orphan, I have no parents. I grew up in the orphanage...

Today, this very day, I was sent to the orphanage because my parents past away in an accident. I'm now left alone in the orphanage. A four-year-old kid all alone in a place I have never been before. I want my mom and dad!

I cried during the first few days I was here. Nobody have any idea to stop me from crying. Then there were two boys came near me.

Sam: Hello, don't cry. What's your name?

Tony: Here's a lollipop. Don't cry.

I eventually stop crying and start licking the lollipop.

Sam: Now can you tell me what your name is?

Cyndi: Cyndi, Cyndi Wang Sin ling.

Sam: My name is Sam Wang Shao Wei.

Tony: I'm Tony Sun Xie Zhi.

Sam: We are like you. We also have no parents. From now on, we can be your family if you like.

Cyndi: Family? I want my mom and dad. (Eyes started to fill with tears)

Tony: Ah! Don't cry. I lost my mom and dad too. In fact I don't even know who they are.

Sam: From now on, we'll be your brothers. Then you'll have a family again.

Cyndi: really?

Tony: uh-huh.

From that day onwards, I stop crying about my parents and I have two big brothers.

Sam, he's the oldest among the three of us. He never mentioned about his family before but I think he's like me, both parents have past away.

Tony, he's a year elder than me. He's a nice person. He said that he never met his parents before and has no idea who they are.

Anyway, I am now happy with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!