Sunday, February 4, 2007

Love Sky - Chapter 8

Love Sky 戀 愛 大 過 天

Chapter 8
After Gillian had her bath, she went into her room and slams the door.

Cindy: She's really angry with that.

Charlene: Let's go in then.

Cindy: Ok.

Charlene: After you.

Cindy: why?

Charlene: She listens to you.

Cindy: You two are closer.

Charlene: She listens to your talks.

Cindy: We'll go together.

They reached Gillian's room door,

Charlene gave Cindy a light push,

Cindy: (whispers) Hey!

Charlene: Go on.

Cindy: (knocks the door) Gillian, can we come in?

Gillian:...

Cindy: Look, we're really sorry about this afternoon. Will you forgive us?

Gillian: You can come in.

Charlene: I know we won't be angry with us.

Gillian: Cindy only.

Charlene: Huh? Why?

Cindy: Because I’m the one who did the talking.

Charlene: You go in and tell me what happen later, ok?

Cindy: Ok. (Opens the door and went in) Gillian?

Gillian: (with a cherry smile) Yes?

Cindy: Hey, we thought you were angry.

Gillian: I didn't say I was.

Cindy: You tricked us didn't you?

Gillian: Yup.

Cindy: You cheeky girl.

Gillian: Ok,ok. I thought you might want to know about this afternoon.

Cindy: Of course. How was it?

Gillian: Great!

Cindy: So, you enjoyed it.

Gillian: Of course I do.

Cindy: You owe us one.

Gillian: Oh really, I don't remember that.

Next day at school,

Alex: Hey Ed, How was your date with Gillian yesterday?

Edison: Emm.. Just like that.

Alex: How?

Edison: Just normal like that, you see.

Alex: Huh?

Edison: Never mind.

Alex: I will understand if you said it properly.

Edison: It's like what you see on TV.

Alex: I get the picture.

Just then, the girls rushed in the classroom,

Charlene: Luckily we were not late.

Edison: You girls watch late night movie again?

Cindy: Yeah, anything wrong?

Edison: No, nothing. Just asking.

Alex: Shhh... The teacher is coming.

During recess,

Alex: (pulls Cindy away from the gang)

Cindy: What's the matter?

Alex: Can you cook?

Cindy: A few simple dishes, why?

Alex: Can you come over to my house after school?

Cindy: Umm... What's wrong?

Alex: My sister's not home today.

Cindy: So?

Alex: I can't cook.

Cindy: Buy take away.

Alex: No, my family teased me about not knowing how to cook yesterday; I just want to prove to them that I can cook.

Cindy: What's that have to do with me?

Alex: You can teach me how, will you?

Cindy: I'm not very good either, I still suggest that you buy take away. But since you want to cook yourself of course I’ll help you.

Alex: Thanks. Let's go, I think the bell rang already.

Cindy: Ok.

In the classroom,

Gillian: What were you guys talking about?

Cindy: Nothing much. Oh, I forgot something. (Walked over to Alex) Alex, I want to go back and take a shower first, is that ok with you?

Alex: Ok, I'll go with you then we'll go to my house together. You are not very familiar with my house right?

Cindy: Yeah, I seldom come over. (Walk back to her place) I'll go to Alex's place after school.

Charlene: Aren't you having lunch with us?

Cindy: Umm, I don't think so, you two go on without me. But Il come back for a shower first.

Gillian: Ok, what time will you be back?

Cindy: It won't be for long, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!