Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Love Sky - Chapter 21

Love Sky

Chapter 21
After lunch,

Edison: Gillian, alex and Cindy are coming over to my house later. Do you want to join us?

Shawn: Umm.. I don't think so. I'll send Yumiko home first.

Gillian: Ok. See you.

Shawn: Bye.

Yumiko: I live somewhere very far from here you don't have to send me back.

Shawn: It's ok. I don't have anything to do anyway.

Yumiko: Why didn't you join your friends?

Shawn: As you can see, they are all in pairs. I'm the only odd one out, It's a little
ankward for me.

Yumiko: You don't have a girlfriend?

Shawn: Isn't it obvious?

Yumiko: Aren't you planning to have one?

Shawn: Of course i do but no one want to have me, i guess. (sigh)

Yumiko: No way, you must have loads of admirers. You're cute, smart and you
played greatly at basketball.

Shawn: Wow!(blushed a little) Thanks for those comments.

Yumiko: Oh, ok. (blushed) Umm... actually... what kind of girl do you like?

Shawn: Me? As long as she's a girl... (laughs) Not funny?

Yumiko: Umm.... quite.

Shawn: I'm not very good at jokes. Umm... What kind of girl i like? I'm not really
sure about that. The most important thing is that she have a kind heart and a
good personality, that's more than enough.

Yumiko: That's all?

Shawn: What else do you expect?

Yumiko: I thought cute guys like you should like those pretty girls, smart and
everything good.

Shawn: You mean sugar and spice and everything nice?

Yumiko: Something like that.

Shawn: Who won't like someone as perfect as that? But i don't really mind all
these. As long as she has a good heart.

Yumiko: There something i want to tell you for a long time.

Shawn: What's that?

Yumiko: Ummm.... i like you.

Shawn: (stunned due to her courage to express her feelings so straight forwardly)

Yumiko: [Why? You don't feel the same?]

A long time of silence,

Shawn: (broke the silence) Umm... Are you serious?

Yumiko: Uh? I... You don't.... umm... Nevermind. I'l get going now.(turn and walks
away)

Shawn: Wait! (pulls her hand)

The both of them were now an (or maybe two or three) inch(es) away from each
other, staring into the opponent's eyes. Not long later, they kissed.

Shawn: Would you take that as a i like you too?

Yumiko: (blushing) Anything you want.

Shawn: Then that's what i want. (holds her hand) And now, i'm going to send you
home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!