Sunday, February 4, 2007

Love Sky - Chapter 15

Love Sky

Chapter 15
Charlene: Nothing to do!

Gillian: That's your problem. (Busy typing on the computer)

Charlene: Where is Cindy?

Gillian: No idea.

Charlene: Wonder where she went so early in the morning?

On Cindy's side,

Cindy: Now, can you tell me what's the point of waking me up so early in the
morning of a school holiday?

Alex: So that we can have breakfast together. (Munching his sandwich)

Cindy: After that?

Alex: We'll decide that later ok?

Cindy: Whatever.

After breakfast, Cindy and Alex are walking together on the roadside. Alex is
trying hard to grab hold of Cindy's hand.

Alex: (thinking) Come on, come on. Yes! Got it!

Cindy: Hey!

Alex: What?

Cindy: This. (Holds up her hand which Alex is holding)

Alex: Why?

Cindy: Umm... Nothing. (Blushes)

Cindy saw a familiar face. That person was directing some workers to unload
some boxes into the shop. Cindy took a quick step to the shop and Alex followed. Cindy stood in front of the shop and stared into the shop. Later that person turned around and

Man: Cindy!

Cindy didn't answer.

Alex: Umm.. Cindy, I think he's calling you.

Cindy: No, he is not. Let's go. (Pulls his hand)

Alex: But..

Man: Cindy! Wait!

Alex: He is calling you, why don't you answer?

Man: Cindy! (Grab her shoulder)

Well, that made her stop.

Cindy: Yes?

Man: Aren't you supposed to greet your parents when you met them?

Cindy: Oh, hello dad.

Alex: He is you dad?! Hi, uncle. My name is Alex.

Mr. Au: Hi, Alex. Why are you running away from me?

Cindy: When did you come back?

Mr. Au: Last week. You haven't answer my question.

Cindy: The answer is there.

Mr. Au: I don't get it?

Cindy: Since you came back last week, you have a week's time to come and
visit me but if I’m not mistaken, I just happen to know that you have came back. If I didn't bump on you today, you will just come and go, right?

Mr. Au: I'm a little busy with my work. I was planning to go over to your place.

Cindy: Really?

Mr. Au: Yes.

Cindy: it's a good thing you still remember this daughter. Well, do you still
remember what school am I in?

Mr. Au: ......

Cindy: Ok, maybe this is a little too hard for you. Do you know what form am I in?

Mr. Au:....

Cindy: See. You don't even know that. All you concern is your job and money. Everything comes first than your daughter. Everything is more important than your daughter.

Mr. Au: I'm really sorry.

Cindy: It's not the apologies I want to listen; I just want to know if I have just a little place in your heart and brain as your daughter.

Mr. Au: There is, really... (A man walks up)

Man: Mr. Au, you have a call.

Mr. Au: Ok. (Runs in)

Cindy walks away with Alex by her side don't know what to do or say after that situation. Cindy sat on a bench at the nearby park.

Alex: Is everything ok?

Cindy: (ignoring the question) Just as I thought, just because of one phone call about business, he'll just rush off. Leaving everything behind.

Alex: Umm... [I better not say anything then if I don't know what to say. Don't want to say anything wrongly]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!