Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Love Sky - Chapter 17

Love Sky

Chapter 17

In the mall,

Charlene: So may I know who the girl is? Is she your girlfriend?

Roy: No. She's my sister. Her birthday is near, so I thought of buying her a gift

but unfortunately I don't know what to buy.

Charlene: Ok. What does she like?

Roy: She likes sports.

Charlene: Ok, what kind of sport?

Roy: Everything.

Charlene: (mutters) This is going to be harder than I thought.

An hour later,

Roy: Thanks. I’m sure she’ll love it. (holding a wrapped parcel in his hand)

Charlene: I sure hope so.

Roy: Thanks for spending your time helping me.

Charlene: It’s ok. I don’t have anything to do anyway.

Roy: What about lunch? My threat.

Charlene: Since you’ve mentioned it. Why not?

Roy: What do you want to eat?

Charlene: Anything will do.

At the girls apartment,

Gillian opens the door and saw Cindy sitting in front of the tv.

Gillian: Hi.

Cindy: Hello. How was your day with Edison?

Gillian: How did you know?

Cindy: Lucky guess? Who else will you go out with?

Gillian: Charlene?

Cindy: That was my first guess but I didn’t see her behind you so Edison is my

second guess.

Gillian: She’s not here?

Cindy: Who? Charlene? Nope, I didn’t see her anywhere.

Gillian: Maybe she went out.

Cindy: I thought so too. You haven’t answered my question yet.

Gillian: What question?

Cindy: How was your day?

Gillian: Normal. What about you? Who did you go out with? You wasn’t here

since morning.

Cindy: With someone.

Gillian: Of course with someone! Who is that?

Cindy: Umm… Wonder where did Charlene went?

Gillian: Don’t try to change the topic here.

There was a rattling sound behind the door,

Cindy: Charlene! You are back!

Charlene: Huh? Yes, I’m back. Why? Miss me already?

Cindy: Yup. Where have you gone?

Charlene: Since the both of you ditched me, I thought I’ll go shopping by

myself.

Gillian: Cindy! Don’t change the topic!

Cindy: What topic?

Gillian: Who did you go out with?

Cindy: Why are you so eager to know?

Charlene: I want to know too. Who is it?

Cindy: ( In her lowest voice) Alex.

Charlene: Huh?

Cindy: I’m answering this once only.

Gillian: Must be Alex.

Charlene: Really?

Cindy: (thinking) How can she have heard?

Gillian: Am I right?

Cindy: Uh.

Gillian: I’m taking that as a yes.

Charlene: Really? What did you guys do?

Cindy: Nothing.

Charlene: How can you guys do nothing? Are you two a pair now?

Gillian: I thought they were a pair.

Charlene: Oh yeah, i forgot.

Cindy: I don't mind.

Gillian: Mind what?

Cindy: Nothing.

Charlene: That means she is confessing.

Cindy: Yup, i am. I don't see there are anything to hide.

Gillian: Ok. Then when's your wedding?

Cindy: What?

Gillian: Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!