Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Love Sky - Chapter 22

Love Sky

Chapter 22
Next day,

Shawn: Hi, everyone.

Edison: Wow! What makes you so happy today?

Shawn: Some things you guys always had along and I don't. But now I have it.

Gillian: We have you don't have ... Huh?

Alex: What do we have and you don't have?

Charlene: Money?

Cindy: Don't be silly. I think I know.

Edison: What's that?

Cindy: Love?

Shawn: (Smiles)

Charlene: Cindy is always the smart one.

Alex: And she's mine.

Cindy: Who's yours? (Hit Alex playfully)

Gillian: Who's that?

Alex: Cindy, of course.

Gillian: I'm not talking to you.

Alex: Oopppss. (Embarrassed)

Shawn: Keep guessing.

Edison: Come on. You and your guessing games.

Cindy: I know who. (Whispered into Shawn's ear)

Shawn: (Smile again)

Gillian: Who's that, Cindy?

Cindy: Use a little logic. Then you will know the answer.

Shawn: the teacher is coming!

Everyone rushes back to their places.

Gillian: (kicks Cindy's chair) Who is that person?

Cindy: You'll know during recess.

Gillian: Hump!

Charlene took a short glance at Shawn and saw him smiling all along.

Charlene: [Why am I feeling so disappointed? I can't like him anymore, I got Roy.
And he's really nice to me.]

Charlene turned back to the front and concentrate to the teacher.

During class,

Gillian: Urgh! Why is class so long today? (Looks at her watch) Recess has five
minutes to go.

Charlene: What are you mumbling there?

Gillian: Four minutes. Can't this watch go any faster?

Charlene: It will go faster if you set it faster.

Gillian: It's not helping. Three minutes.

Charlene: Why are you so eager to find out who's Shawn's girlfriend?

Gillian: He was after me before, remember? I just want to know how she looks
like.

Charlene: So you want to compare? You don't have to. Edison thinks you are the
best of any girl.

Gillian: Just like how Roy thought about you?

Charlene: Uh? I guess so.

Gillian: I have been talking so long and there's still two minutes?!

Charlene: Two minutes is short.

Gillian: One minute.

Charlene: You are weird.

Gillian: Ten, nine,eight ...... Four, three, two, one.

The recess bell rang,

Gillian: Yes! Finally.

At the canteen,

Gillian: Who is she?

Shawn: You will soon find out.

Just then a guy came looking for Shawn.

Guy: Shawn, your brother said he won't be going back with you today.

Shawn: Ok.

Gillian: It wasn't a "him" right?

Shawn: Of course it was not! I am absolutely normal.

Edison: You can admit. We'll still be friends although you are a gay.

Shawn: Don't crap.

Cindy: Hey Shawn, your friend is here.

Gillian: Who?

Yumiko: Hi.

Edison, Gillian, Alex and Charlene: Yumiko?

Yumiko: Yes?

Shawn: Don't mind them.

Yumiko: Where's Charlene?

Gillian: Roy asks her out somewhere.

Edison: So you and Shawn ... (both of his thumbs out)

Yumiko: Yup. (Hold Shawn's hand)

Edison: Congrats.

Alex: Let's go for lunch together after school. To celebrate there are no singles in
our group.

Gillian: Great idea. I'll tell Charlene later.

Cindy: That's all you know.

Alex: It's a good idea.

Cindy: People just got together and you want to waste their precious duo time.

Yumiko: We don't mind!

Edison: I think the one who mind is our Miss Au.

Cindy: What?! I don't mind! I'm just helping.

The end-of-recess bell saved Cindy. Everyone went back to their respective classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!