Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Life of Orphans - Chapter 6

The Life or Orphans

Chapter 6

Well, I’m now walking to Sam's room. The two so-call brothers ditched me because they wanted to go for the basketball practice. A good thing that Sam is not practicing today or else I’ll be all alone this afternoon and that's what I always hate.

I reached Sam's room and knocked at his door, Sam opened the door.

Sam: Hi, only you? Where are the others?

Cyndi: They ditched me.

Sam: Oh, poor thing. Come in.

Cyndi: Thanks.

We chatted along until its dinnertime.

During dinner,

Zax: That Ray, just because he's a teacher's son he thinks he can control the whole team; he's not even good in basketball. He just gets to join because of his mom. Urgh!

Cyndi: What did he do?

Tony: he criticizes our basketball technique saying that if we continue playing like that we won't win anything.

Sam: He kind of crossed the line this time.

Zax: Not only that... He said... Never mind.

Cyndi: What?

Sam: Since he doesn’t want to mention it, let him be.

Cyndi: Ok.

After dinner,

Cyndi: Can I go over to your room today? They seem to be in a bad mood.

Sam: Ok.

Cyndi: Thanks.

Tony: So?

Zax: What?

Tony: I mean where are we going now.

Cyndi: Back to your own rooms. You guys must have been tired after the practice. Besides, (whispers to Tony) Zax will want some time of his own to cool down.

Tony: Ok, we'll go back to our rooms.

Jason: Fine with me. I have loads of homework to do.

Yeah, yeah. I can be with Sam all alone again. I don't know why I just like to have him by my side. I feel so protected if he's with me. Well, I have this feeling since I was small. Well, who cares what feeling is that.

(Author): Since Cyndi's an orphan; she doesn’t really understand the meaning of love, the reason is... no one will explain it to her although she asked them (the guys) a hundred times! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!