Sunday, February 4, 2007

Love Sky - Chapter 2

Love Sky (戀 愛 大 過 天)

Chapter 2
Next day in school

Flora: Now, I want all of you to write an essay about your "first time”, you boys back there, please stop laughing.

Boy: Miss Chan, the first time of what? (Laughs)

Flora: Anything, as long it's not the one, which you're thinking.

Boy: What were we thinking? We were thinking about the first day in school.

Charlene: Yeah right.

The school bell rings.

Flora: Oh that will be your homework then. Make sure you finish them, I want it tomorrow.

The whole class: Yes, Miss Chan.

Just as Charlene, Gillian and Cindy are walking out of the class...

Flora: You three wait.

Three of them turn around

Charlene: Us?

Flora: Yes, come here.

Gillian: Oh no, what did we do? What did we do?

Cindy: Did we do anything-wrong teacher?

Flora: No, I'm just curious of something.

Charlene: What is that?

Flora: I was looking at all your personal details and I found that the three of you live in the same place, is there any mistake?

Gillian: No, there are no mistakes. We live together.

Flora: Don't you live with your parents?

Charlene: well, Gillian and Cindy's parents had migrated. So, they live with me.

Flora: Oh, so that's why. (Smiles) You three must be close friends.

Gillian: Of course we are.

Flora: I see. You can go now.

Cindy: Bye teacher.

Gillian: Bye.

Flora: Bye.

Charlene: Bye bye.

At Home,

Charlene: You see, Cindy. Miss Chan is kind.

Cindy: Of course she's kind. I never said that she was unkind!

Gillian: Some people can change so fast.

Cindy: Hey, I didn't say that I don't like her.

Gillian: Ok, stop it. Can we go grab something to eat? I'm starving.

Charlene: Ok.

At the restaurant in a mall,

Gillian: There's a restaurant near where we lived, why are we coming here instead?

Charlene: Because I wanna go shopping later?

Cindy: You should say that earlier, I didn't bring much money with me.

Gillian: Then just "window shopping". At last the food is here. (Started eating)

Charlene: Wow Gil, you look like you haven't eaten for years.

Gillian: I told you that I was hungry and it's a long way here from home.

(After eating)

Charlene: I didn't know that you guys could eat so much.

Cindy: Well, I’m human and humans get hungry.

Gillian: That's right. You were the one who came so far.

Cindy: So, where are we going?

Charlene: Anywhere. How about here? (Pointing a boutique)

Cindy: it's ok with me.

Gillian: Come on then.

Alex: Hey, Cindy, over here.

Charlene: why are you guys here?

Gillian: Yeah, it's a women boutique

Alex: Edison wants to buy his mother a birthday present.

Edison: Since you girls are here, can you help me out? I don't know how to chose what's suitable for my mom.

Gillian: Well, auntie is a modern person. Trendy wears will sure suite her.

Cindy: How about this one (Hold up a purple blouse)

Gillian: Hey, I saw something just now that matches the blouse. (Turn around looking for it) Ummm... where is it? (Spot something) Ah-ha, Here it is! (Holding a misty blue jacket)

Alex: How about this dress? (Holding a purplish-blue long skirt)

Charlene: That's great! What about a handbag? (Looking for one)

Edison: Wait, I think these outfit suites you girls more than my mom.

Alex: Huh? What do you mean? It's nice.

Edison: Well, my mom is a middle age woman although she does’t seems like one. This (pointing at the clothes Alex, Cindy and Gillian are holding) suites a young lady more, Don't you think?

Cindy: (looking at the blouse she's holding) I guess so.

Gillian: Wait! Don't put it back so early yet, Cindy.

Charlene: Gil, are you thinking what I’m thinking?

Gillian: I think I am. Cindy, This suites you perfectly.

Cindy: Ummm... I'm not sure about this.

Alex: Come on Cindy, Try it on.

Cindy: Well, look at the price. It's certainly UNaffordable.

Charlene: Just a try won't hurt.

Edison: Yeah, go on.

Cindy: Ok. (Took the clothes and went to the fitting room)

Edison: Alright, now for my mother's present.

Gillian: We'll help you find one.

Charlene: What does your mother usually likes?

Edison: Ummm.. I'm not sure.

Charlene: What? It's your mother!

Alex: and you've spent 17 years with her.

Edison: Please, lower your voices.

Gillian: Ok, what did you gave her for her birthday last year?

Edison: A bracelet.

Cindy: (came out from the fitting room) how is it?

Alex: Wow! You look beautiful in that.

Cindy: Thanks. Now I’ll go change it back before the salesgirl come. (Went back
Into the fitting room)

Charlene: Since you wanted to buy her clothes, what does she usually wear?

Alex: Don't tell me that you don't know again.

Edison: Of course I do. She likes casual wears.

Cindy: Buy her a casual wear then. (Walking out of the fitting room)

Alex: I'll help you hang them back. (Took the skirt and jacket)

Cindy: thanks. (Hung the blouse)

Gillian: How about a handbag?

Edison: That's a good idea. She likes maroon colour.

Cindy: How about this one?

Charlene: that looks elegant. It certainly will suite your mom.

Edison: Yeah, I’ll go pay for it. (Took the handbag) Thanks.

After paying,

Edison: Why don't all of you come over to my house this coming Sunday. There will be a small birthday party for my mom.

Alex: I'll come.

Charlene: Oh no! Now it's my turn to worry about presents.

Edison: You guys had already help me chose the present, you don't have to buy anything. My mom will be happy if you come.

Cindy: No no, we'll share up and buy a present for your mom.

Alex: I'll buy something too.

Edison: oh come on, you guys really don't have to.

Gillian: What if we insist?

Edison: Go on then.

Gillian: Come on, Charlene, Cindy. We need to go get something.

Cindy: But I didn't bring enough money for it.

Charlene: We'll share up, remember.

Alex: Can I come with you?

Cindy: Sure, who said no?

Edison: What about me?

Gillian: You can come too.

Edison: Phew! I thought you guys are gonna leave me here.

Charlene: If you don't start walking, we will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!