Sunday, February 4, 2007

Love Sky - Chapter 14

Love Sky

Chapter 14
At the restaurant,

Edison: Ok, what do you guys want to eat?

Gillian: Is it on you?

Edison: Does it make any difference?

Gillian: Yup. If it's on you, I’ll have steak. If it's not then I’ll just have a set lunch.

Charlene: What if it's on me?

Gillian: Umm... then I’ll need a few minutes to make a decision.

Shawn: It's on me then. To celebrate me and Charlene got the first in the
marathon.

Alex: Can we order now?

Edison: Ok,ok we'll order now discuss about who's going pay later.

After eating,

Gillian: I wonder who paid for the lunch just now?

Edison: It's definitely not me because I didn't get up during eating.

Shawn: It's not me either.

Charlene: I dunno.

Cindy: Me too.

Alex: Same here.

Shawn: Then who's the one who paid?

Cindy: Let's don't care about the who-paid-for-the-lunch thing. Anywhere to later?

Charlene: I'm tired. I think I’ll go home.

Cindy: Then we'll go home.

Edison: Ok.

Girls: Bye.

Guys: Bye.

At the girls apartment,

Charlene: (threw herself on the sofa) Aaahhh, it's so nice to be back home.

Cindy: Aren't you going to take a shower? I suggest you should after such a long
run.

Gillian: You go first, Charlene.

Charlene: Thanks.

The phone rang,

Cindy: Hello? ....... Yes, uncle?......... Oh, Charlene is in the bathroom........ that's ok
with us....... see you there ..... Bye.

Gillian: Who was that?

Cindy: Charlene's father. He invited us the have dinner at his house tonight.

Gillian: Oh.

Charlene: (drying her hair) Gillian, your turn.

Gillian: Ok.

Cindy: Char, your father just called and ask us to have dinner at your house
tonight.

Charlene: You said yes?

Cindy: Why should I say no?

Charlene: Just asking.

That night,

Maid: Miss, you are here already. Miss Au, Miss Chung.

Charlene: Yup, where's daddy?

Maid: He's in the study.

Charlene: Ok, you guys take a seat I’ll be right back.

Gillian: Ok.

Cindy: I wonder why are we invited here today?

Gillian: Uncle Wong's birthday?

Cindy: I don't think so. His birthday is around September.

Gillian: Auntie's birthday?

Cindy: I think it's nobody's birthday cause there's no party.

Monica walking down the stairs.

Monica: You guys are here already.

Gillian & Cindy: Hi Monica.

Monica: Want anything to drink?

Gillian: No thanks. Wonder why uncle invited us up for dinner?

Monica: It's just a simple family gathering.

Cindy: Oh. But what does that have to do with us?

Monica: You two have been living with Charlene for so many years, she treats
you two like a family so you are a part of our family too.

Charlene: (walking down the stairs) What's the topic?

Gillian: Nothing much.

Charlene's mum and dad came down,

Mr. Choi: Ahh... everyone's here. Monica, tell the maid to get the dinner ready.

Monica: Ok.

After dinner,

Mr. Choi: I heard that you won your school marathon this year.

Charlene: How did you know?

Mr. Choi: Of course I’ll know. It was my daughter who won.

Mrs. Choi: Charlene, you are good in sports why don't you stay the same in your
studies?

Charlene: I did. I have improved a lot since the last exam.

Mr. Choi: Then keep improving. Cindy and Gillian, you two should keep an eye on
her. Don't let her fool around, make sure she's serious.

Gillian: Uh? Ok.

Mrs. Choi: Cindy, I heard that you were the top in class last exam.

Cindy: Uh-huh. I was just lucky.

Monica: Cindy is very smart. Since you are so smart, why don't you give a little
piece of your smartness to Charlene, She really needed some.

Charlene: Hey! I'm not stupid.

Monica: I didn't say that you are.

Mrs. Choi: It's getting late now. You girls have school tomorrow right?

Charlene: Tomorrow is a school holiday because we had our marathon today, it's
a rest day for us students after such a long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!