Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Love Sky - Chapter 20

Love Sky

Chapter 20
Roy: You got your answer already?

Charlene: I think so.



Cindy: Charlene, why don't you give it a try. Give Roy a chance.

Gillian: Yup. He likes you more than you like him. It's better that way.

Cindy: I agree too.

Charlene: But...

Gillian: It's your decision, we'll just give you what we think you should do. You
decide what to do.


Roy: (waiting patiently)

Charlene: (back to reality) Uh? I think we should try it out.

Roy: Really?

Charlene: Umm yeah.

Roy: Thanks! So... see you after school?

Charlene: Ok.

After school,

Charlene: (running) Sorry i'm late.

Roy: It's ok.

Charlene: So? Where to?

Roy: Why don't you go back and change first? I'll meet you at your apartment.

Charlene: You know where's my apartment?

Roy: Uh?Ooopppss... I don't think so.

Charlene: (smiles) I'll write it down for you. (tear a page from her notebook and
scibbles her address down) Here.

Roy: Thanks. See you, ok?

Charlene: Ok.

An hour later,

The doorbell rang,

Charlene: (open the door) Hi.

Roy: Hi.

Charlene: Want to come in?

Roy: Ok. (went in) You don't live with your parents?

Charlene: Yup. How did you know?

Roy: By insticnt. Your apartment doesn't look like a family place, it looks more
teen in a way.

Charlene: Although i don't really understand but you have a point there. I live with my two friends.

Roy: It must be fun living away from your parents.

Charlene: Quite. But when it come to cooking and cleaning you'll wished that your parents were here.

Roy: Why?

Charlene: You guys never help out in house work before. It's really tiring.

Roy: I think i know that because i always have a hard time cleaning my room.

Charlene: So. Are we going out for lunch?

Roy: Yup. Where do you want to go?

Charlene: There's an Italian restaurant just open and they have a discount during
lunch breaks. Let's go there.

Roy: Fine with me.

At Edison's side, there was a friendly basketball match against some other school.
Shawn and Edison were playing and Alex, Cindy and Gillian were watching.

Gillian: Go Edison! Shoot! Great one!

Cindy: Hey, Edison scored again. (nudge Gillian)

Gillian: I know.

Alex: Shawn's with the ball now. Dodge him! Right!

Cindy: You sure are excited.

Alex: How can i not be? It's our school and buddies playing here.

Cindy: Someone else should be more excited but that person is not showing any response.

Gillian: (knowing that Cindy is talking to her but she ignored her. Anyway, how can she be not excited? Her heart was thumping like elephants running when Edison was shooting and she tried so hard not to yell her lungs out when Edison scored)

Later then, the game ended. Their school won the match.

Alex: Great job there.

Gillian: (pass a bottle of water to Edison) Congrats.

Edison: Thanks. That was really a tough game.

Cindy: (Gave Shawn a bottle of water) With him screaming beside me, i can't even hear the score.

Alex: Who? Me?

Cindy: Who else?

Alex: Sorry then. (place his arm around Cindy)

Edison: Without you guys supporting us there we might not win. (place his arm
around Gillian)

Gillian: Hey, your arms are sweaty! Don't touch me!

Edison: No they are not. I wipe them already. (pulled Gillian towards him)

Gillian: Eee!

Shawn: Stop your mushiness ok? I still want to eat here.

Alex: Oh yeah. Just as you've mentioned i'm a little hungry now.

Cindy: How can you be hungry? You didn't play.

Alex: I used my energy to cheer.

Shawn: Excuse me. I'm still here ok?

Cindy: Not any more.

Shawn: Huh? Oh, hi, Yumiko.

Yumiko: Hi. Can i talk to you for a minute?

Shawn: Sure. Excuse me.

Gillian: Go on, go on.

Edison: He's getting quite close with Yumiko these days.

Gillian: Maybe they will go together.

At Shawn's side,

Shawn: Yes?

Yumiko: I was thinking would you like to have lunch with me?

Shawn: Umm... I was just going to have lunch with my friends. If you don't mind,
you can join us.

Yumiko: Oh. That's ok then.

Shawn: You can join us if you like. You know them, right?

Yumiko: I don't think that's a good idea.

Shawn: Come on. They won't mind at all.

Yumiko: Ok.

Shawn: Good. Come on. (went over) Yumiko is joining us for lunch.

Edison: That's fine with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!