Sunday, February 4, 2007

Love Sky - Chapter 6

Love Sky 戀 愛 大 過 天

Chapter 6
Alex was at home staring at his right hand, which Cindy held it that afternoon.

Alex: Why did I felt so strangely when she held my hand?

Joyce: Alex, dinnertime!

Alex: Ok, coming!

The next morning at the girls’ apartment,

Charlene: It's so boring.

Gillian: Watch TV then.

Cindy: What's wrong with her?

Gillian: No idea.

Charlene: Hey! Anyone have any idea what to do?

Cindy: Watch TV?

Charlene: We haven't bought VCDs for almost a month. We have finished watching the ones that were bought.

Gillian: That reminds me, why don't we go shopping today?

Cindy: Since we have nothing to do, why not!

Charlene: Yeah!

At the mall,

Gillian: You guys want to buy VCDs first or just stroll around first?

Cindy: We stroll first. I don't like walking around the mall with my hands full.

Charlene: Ok.

After a few minutes of walking,

Charlene: Stop!

Cindy: Huh?

Charlene: Monica!

Gillian: Where?

Charlene: You don't have to care where she is, just turn around and walk another way.

Cindy: Why are you so afraid of bumping into Monica? She is your sister.

Charlene: Because she will throw a stupid look at me when she passes.

Gillian: What kind of stupid look?

Charlene: That's not important, she might also criticize me about my results, my height, my, my, ugh! Everything!

Cindy: Ok, ok. Don't spoil your shopping mood, we'll go and buy VCDs and I’ll pay for them, ok?

Gillian: Yeah, then we'll go eat lunch. My treat, ok?

Charlene: You guys are the best! (Hugs Gillian)

At the VCD shop,

Cindy: (paying for the VCDs) Gil, where are we going now?

Gillian: (shrugs) No idea. Have anything in mind?

Cindy: (Shrugs)

Charlene: Are you guys hungry yet?

Cindy: No.

Gillian: Me too. Are you hungry, Charlene?

Charlene: Not very.

Cindy: we'll have to start strolling around again.

Gillian, Charlene: Ok. (They went out the VCD shop)

Charlene: I sure hope that we won't bump into..... (Monica was walking towards her but she still haven't saw Charlene) Monica! (She turned around and ready to run but Gillian and Cindy pulled her back) What?

Gillian: You can't run away from her forever.

Cindy: Yeah.

Charlene: But she is so annoying.

Cindy: there must be something that you are better than her, use that to fight back.

Gillian: Hey, we're not teaching her to fight with her own sister, are we?

Charlene: I guess you're right, Cindy. There is something that I’m good at... sports?

Cindy: That's it!

Monica: Hello, fancy meeting you three here. (Saw Charlene's hand holding VCds)
Watching these again? Charlene, you should spend more time on studying than doing all these useless things. Your marks last time wasn't good, I bet it won't be any better.

Charlene: Hey! You're not the best in everything. I beat you on sports, hehe. I run faster than you do although you have longer legs.

Monica: That's the only thing you beat me. You don't show of with things like that. I’m going now, see you guys later. Bye. (Walked off)

Cindy: (wave slightly) Bye.

Charlene: haha, you should see her face just now.

Gillian: Actually Char, it's not good to talk to your sister like that. She said that for your own good.

Charlene: Oh really.

Cindy: I think so too.

Charlene: Hey! Which side are you guys on anyway?

Cindy: We're on your side, of course. But she loves you that‘s why she talks like that to encourage you.

Charlene: I'm hungry, let's go grab a bite and stop talking about Monica.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!