Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Love Sky - Chapter 19

Love Sky

Chapter 19
At the girls apartment, Gillian was doing her homework. Cindy was on the net and Charlene was in her room thinking about today's incident.

Charlene: Should i accept him? I really like Shawn but he doesn't like me. Should i continue liking him? But what's the point of liking someone that don't like you? Roy a great guy but i just treat him as a friend, it will not be fair to him to accept him while my heart is still with Shawn. Ahhh!!!!(screamed, not very loud) What am i suppose to do?

Gillian and Cindy heard Charlene screamed although it's not very loud. The both of them looked up and looked at each other at the same time. Then, they went to
Charlene's room.

Gillian: (knocked the door) Charlene? Are you ok?

Charlene: Yes, I'm fine.

Gillian: Can we come in?

Charlene: Sure. Come in.

The both of them walked in.

Cindy: What's the matter?

Charlene: Nothing.

Gillian: Then why are you screaming?

Charlene: I wasn't screaming.

Cindy: Then?

Charlene: I was just umm... I can't hide anything from the both of you, can't i?

Gillian: Yup, you can't.

Charlene: Ok. You know Roy right?

Cindy: The guys waiting for you twice today?

Charlene: Uh-huh. He just told me that he liked me.

Gillian: That's good news.

Cindy: Yup. Isn't that good?

Charlene: I don't know it's good or bad? The problem is that i still have feelings for Shawn.

Cindy: That's a tough problem.

Charlene: You two don't have to worry. I can settle this by myself.

Gillian: Don't you threat us as friends?

Charlene: Of course i do.

Cindy: Then let us help you figure out a way.

Charlene: ...

Next day at school,

Gillian: What's your plan?

Cindy: I don't really have a plan yet.

Gillian: Then? You'd promised Charlene.

Cindy: I know. I will think of a plan but no luck yet.

Gillian: Do you think Char should accept Roy?

Cindy: I'm not sure about that. She like Shawn. It may not be fair to Roy.

Gillian: Forget about Shawn first.

Shawn: Did i hear my name?

Gillian: Whoa!

Cindy: Why are you here?

Shawn: Am i not supposed to be here?

Cindy: Not really.

Shawn: Actually i have something to say to you, Gillian.

Cindy: Should i be away?

Shawn: It's ok.

Cindy: Good.

Shawn: Well, it's like this. I admit that i like you since i first met you and i really
want to be with you but you are with Edison already.(paused) That time i was really jealous and keep pestering around you. But now, i get to know you and Edison more. Edison is a great guy, i'm happy for you. I just want to ask ... Can
we...?

Gillian: Be friends?

Shawn: uh-huh.

Gillian: Why not. I thought we always were friends?

Shawn: Really? I thought you hate me.

Gillian: Why should i?

Shawn: Because i like you?

Gillian: Of course not. We'll be friends and friends forever.

Shawn: Thanks. I got to go now, the coach is calling.

Gillian: Ok.

Cindy: So, he really did gave up on you. Now you still think Charlene should accept Roy?

Gillian: I think she should since he like her.

Cindy: But Shawn... oh yeah, i heard that he's going pretty close with Yumiko.

Gillian: The tall girl?

Cindy: Yup. I guess cute guys are not safe to be with. So, you better be careful of
your Eddie.

Gillian: What? Your Alex is cute too.

Cindy: He's not mine ok?

Gillian: Whatever. So now you agree that Charlene should accept Roy?

Cindy: It's her decision, we can only give her some advise.

Gillian: But i still think Roy deserves a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!