Tuesday, February 6, 2007

The Life of Orphans - Chapter 5

The Life of Orphans

Chapter 5
Now, I’m in class. Listening to the boring teacher giving her lecture, it's not that I don't want to listen to her class but her voice is so dull and physics is my least favourite subject.

Teacher: Jason! Can you answer the question?

Jason: Huh? Umm....

Opps Jason's in trouble. If only I know what the question. (The teacher repeated the question) Ah, great. Easy one. I wrote the answer on my textbook as big as possible and then hold it up and move my body away from the book (Jason is sitting right behind me) so that he can see it. Luckily, Jason saw it and answered the question.

After class,

Jason: Thanks.

Cyndi: For what?

Jason: The answer. A good thing you gave it to me in time, you saved my ears. You know how the teacher likes to nag at people who don't pay attention in class.

Cyndi: Hah! You agreed too. Her class is boring.

Jason: You mean you didn't pay attention too?

Cyndi: Why should I? It's so boring, I might go to sleep because of that and end up in the principal's office after I wake up.

Jason: Haha. If you are not paying attention, how did you know the answer?

Cyndi: I have nothing to do in class, instead of listening to her nagging why don't I read through the text first.

Jason: Oh.

Tony: Hey! Jason! Cyndi!

Cyndi: Tony! Where's Zax?

Tony: You are looking for him?

Cyndi: Nope, just funny that he is not with you.

Tony: Oh, I thought the person who is always quarreling with Zax now misses him.

Cyndi: Me? Miss him? Never in my whole life! (I won't forget what he did to me when I was four. Girls really have good memory. Haha)

Tony: Anyway, if you want to know, he's at the canteen.

Cyndi: I don't care where he is. Let's go find Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!