Sunday, February 4, 2007

Love Sky - Chapter 5

Love Sky 戀 愛 大 過 天

Chapter 5
The girls' apartment,

Alex: Wow, you guys had a library here. (Pointing at the book racks which is full of books)

Charlene: Well, I haven't touched most of them.

Gillian: Yeah the things you've touched most are the TV remote.

Boys: (laughs)

Charlene: (rolls her eyes at Gillian) As if you touched them a lot.

Gillian: More than you do.

Cindy: Alright you guys better stop now. I'll go get a shower. (Ran into the bathroom before anyone said anything)

Edison: What now?

Charlene: You can do whatever you want but just don't mess the place up.

Alex: Wow! You girls have a lot of VCDs.

Charlene: Of course we do. TV is our life.

Edison: Cindy too?

Gillian: Yeah, you can't believe how much TV shows we watch a day.

Alex: how much?

Charlene: Well, the TV is on almost the whole day.

Alex: Then your electricity cost must be very high.

Gillian: But we hardly use the telephone.

Edison: I thought girls like chatting on the telephone.

Alex: Yeah, my sister uses the phone almost the whole day.

Charlene: It's because we are close friends and we live together, what is the use of the phone if we can speak to each other face to face?

Cindy: I'm done with the bathroom. Anyone wants to use it?

Gillian: Me! Me! (Ran into her room to get her clothes and went in the bathroom.)

Cindy: (turned to the boys) You guys want a drink?

Edison: Yeah!

Charlene: What do you want?

Edison: What do you have?

Cindy: What do you want? (Looking at Alex)

Alex: Anything will do.

Cindy: Cola? Is that okay?

Alex: Sure.

Cindy: What about you? Mr. Chen?

Edison: I'll have... err

Cindy: Alright, just come in and chose.

Edison: I like that idea.

Both of them went in the kitchen and came out after a short while,

Cindy: Here are your cola. (Handing Alex a can and straw)

Charlene: What about me?

Cindy: Excuse me, it's your house. Do I have to entertain you as well?

Charlene: Just kidding.

Cindy: I knew that.

Gillian: Ahh... it's refreshing after a nice shower.

Alex: (whisper to Cindy) Can I use the shower?

Cindy: Sure. Come. (Pull him towards the bathroom by hand)

Alex: Wait!

Cindy: What?

Alex: (low voice) I have to get my clothes first.

Cindy: Ok.

Charlene: What's up Cindy?

Cindy: He wants to take a shower.

Gillian: Oh.

Alex: Ok. (He expects Cindy to take his hand again but she just waves and lead him to the bathroom.)

Cindy: These are the shampoo, soap and I guess every thing you need is in here, you wanna check and see?

Alex: Yup, every thing I needed.

Cindy: Ok. (Close the door)

Edison: It must be fun living without your parents.

Charlene: It's better than living with my sister.

Edison: What's wrong with your sis?

Charlene: She's so annoying. What ever I do, she'll be sure to criticize me. As if she's so smart.

Cindy: It's because she wants you to be better, she's improving you.

Charlene: You must be kidding. Monica? Wants me to be good? Haha. She actually wants to beat me in everything. She is taller than me, she had a good figure and results were better than mine were, now she had graduated from university and holds a post at daddy's office, she looks at me like she's looking and a speck of dust.

Gillian: Really? She doesn’t look like that when she looks at me.

Charlene: Both of your results are better than mine and both of you are guests at my house. By the way, she won't be so stupid to offend guests and leave an ugly image in your minds.

Edison: Is she really that bad?

Cindy: Don't listen to her.

Gillian: Wait! We are supposed to do our homework here, it's almost four and we haven't started yet.

Charlene: (sighs) Ok.

Alex: (walks out of the bathroom holding his clothes) you guys are starting without me!

Gillian: No, we just started. Just sit down and take your books out.

Charlene: What are we gonna do after we've finished our homework?

Gillian: You're not even half-finished. We'll talk about this later.

Edison: But... (Cindy stops him)

Cindy: (whisper to Edison) you should have enough sense not to play before finishing your homework. Gillian doesn’t like people to fool around while doing homework.

Edison: (whispers back to Cindy) She'll make a good teacher.

Charlene: Yeah, how come I’ve never thought of that?

Edison: How can you listen to other people's whispers?

Charlene: Because you two are too loud?

Gillian: Hey!
Charlene: I'm doing. I’m doing. (Grabs her pen and started writ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!