Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Love Sky - Chapter 24 {conclusion}

Love Sky

Chapter 24
Half a year later, the gang had their end years exams and were waiting for their results.

Charlene: Oooh... I’m so nervous. Wonder how is my results?

Gillian: Me too. My hands are shaking now.

Edison: Chill down, man.

Alex: Why did we come here so early? This waiting business is driving me crazy.

Edison: It was supposed to be out at nine. It's now 9.05 already.

Cindy: Who's the one nervous now? (nudging Edison)

Edison: What? Me? Nervous? Never in my life!

Alex: Really?

Edison: Can the both of you stop ganging up on me?

Charlene: You guys still have the mood to quarrel?

Gillian: Yeah! This is serious business.

Roy: Hey!

Charlene: Roy?

Roy: The results are not out yet? Here, i bought some breakfast for all of us.

Alex: Thanks Roy. The girls were pushing me the whole morning until i don't even have time for breakfast.

Roy: You guys are sure early. I came right after Charlene's call.

Cindy: Gillian was the one doing the pushing. I told her that we should come at 9.30.(munching her sandwich)

Gillian: The early bird gets the worm.

Cindy: I don't want worms.

Edison: (passing Gillian a bun) Lame joke.

Cindy: None of your business!

Charlene: It's here! (saw some people putting up some papers on the notice board)

Roy: Yeah.

Gillian: Let's go see.(tugging Edison who was busy drinking)

Edison: (almost spilled his drink) Wait! Don't pull!

Alex: (looking at the not moving Cindy) Aren’t you going?

Cindy: Don't worry. Charlene will check for all of us. By the way, it's so crowded now, i rather not squeeze.

Alex: Oh. (caught a glimpse on someone) Shawn's here.

Shawn: Hi! I'm not late, am i?

Cindy: What do you think?

Shawn: Where's the others?

Alex: Where's Yumiko?

Shawn: She'll join us for lunch. She told me to check her results for her.

Cindy: I see.

Shawn: You guys are not going to check?

Cindy: My results will come to me.

Shawn: Huh?

Cindy: It's coming already.

Charlene: Cindy, you'd got all A's and Alex, you got a B, the rest are A's.

Alex: I see. Thanks Charlene.

Cindy: See. Understand now?

Shawn: Yes. I'll go check mine now.

Gillian: Wow! it was such a crowd.

Edison: (panting) Yeah. I was just like a sardine just now, being squeezed here and there. And i didn't even get to see my results.

Cindy: Not to worry. Charlene, did you check Ed's results?

Charlene: Yup! 2B's, same as mine.

Edison: Oh thanks. If i had known that you will check it for me, i wouldn't have to go squeeze with the crowd.

Alex: Ok now. Everyone is back in the gang? Where's Roy?

Charlene: In the washroom.

Alex: Oh.

Shawn: Hey! i got 2B's.

Edison: Shawn? When were you here?

Shawn: Just now.

Gillian: Where's Yumiko?

Shawn: She had something on. She said she'll join us for lunch and it's her treat.

Cindy: that's great!

Lunchtime,

Shawn: Hey! Over here! (waving to the group)

Edison: Shawn and Yumiko are over there. (pointing towards them)

Alex: Hi!

Gillian: It's the first time you're not late, Shawn.

Shawn: No way.

Cindy: Yes way. Tell me when are you early when we call you out? Or just not late because you're never early.

Shawn: There are. Just give me some time to think.

Gillian: I'll give you tomorrow and i bet you still won't have an answer.

Yumiko: Ok now. What do you guys like to have for lunch?

Alex: (whispers to Cindy) You'll just have to stop picking on Shawn already. Yumiko is shielding him.

Cindy: (whispers back) Oh, i see.

Charlene: Yumiko, why weren't you with us when the results are out?

Yumiko: Oh, i have to accompany my grandmother to the hospital for her check up. You know old folks need to do their check ups frequently.

Charlene: Oh. That's so nice of you.

Roy: Oh ya. What are you guys' plans after this? College?

Gillian: Should be. What else then?

Edison: All of us, going college?

Roy: At least i am.

Charlene: Me too.

Cindy: I think so too.

Shawn: Count me in.

Yumiko: I should be too.

Alex: Wow! All of us are going to college. Let's go to the same one. Then we'll still have our gang.

Edison: I agree.

Shawn: Yeah! Next stop, college!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!