Tuesday, February 6, 2007

The Life of Orphans - Chapter 3

The Life of Orphans

Chapter 3
The four of us usually play together but Jason is still the one who doesn’t talk much, I think it's because of his past.

A few months later, another boy was sent here. His name is Zax Wang Ren Fu.He's a naughty kid; he teased people in the orphanage.

One day, I became his target. He placed a frog he caught from the backyard in my bag and when I opened my bag I felt there's something moving inside then suddenly a frog jump out from my bag. I was startled by that, I screamed and cried. Zax was standing at a corner, laughing his head off.

Tony quickly took the frog and threw it outside. Sam knew that it was Zax who did it. Later that day, he and Tony went to Zax and they started fighting. From that day onwards, Sam became Zax's newest target.

Unfortunately, every time he planned to do something on Sam, Sam will sure know what he's going to do and prepared for it.

Then, one day, Sam decided to teach him a lesson. We took away the ball he was playing and put it outside. When he came to get it, we sprayed water on him. He was angry and wanted to fight Sam and the others but Sam just took out his hand and

Sam: Let’s stop all these and be friends.

Zax: Me? Be your friend? Never, in my whole life.

Sam: Well, if we were your friends we can help you play tricks on people.

Zax: I don't need your help!

Sam: Oh, If you don't need our help, why are you standing here wet from top to bottom?

Zax: It's just my mistake. I won't let you guys get me next time.

Sam: Come on, I'm sincere to be your friend.

Zax: Well.... ok. (Took out his hand and shook it with Sam)

Well, what can I say? Another new friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!