Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Love Sky - Chapter 16

Love Sky

Chapter 16
Cindy: Aren't curious about the incident just now?

Alex: Uh? Umm... If you don't want to talk about it, you don't really have to.

Cindy: Don't you want to know more about my life?

Alex: Of course i do but i don't want to hurt you.

Cindy: You are the best! ( Gave him a hug)

Alex: [This is better than anything]

Cindy: I think i should tell you.

Alex: ok, then i'll listen.

Cindy: You know my parents and my brother migrated long time ago. Both of
my parents are very money-minded. Well they weren't like that before, after my dad got a raise. They started to think that money in everything, you can't do anything without money. Since then, i didn't get their attention; they just seem to place me below money...

Alex: What about your brother?

Cindy: He's still young. Anyway, he's even happier that mum and dad don’t put much attention on him so he can do anything he wants. And as long as my parents give him his allowance, nothing is a matter to him. He's just like them, money-minded!

Alex: Your parents earn money is for living, for you and your brother so that
the both of you can live in comfort.

Cindy: I know but they have gone too far. My dad didn't even remember how old i am, you saw that right?

Alex: Well...

Cindy: Ok, i'm ok now. Where are we going?

Alex: Huh?

Cindy: I have released everything out now i'm going to have fun.

Alex: Oh, ok. We'll go anywhere you want to go.

Cindy: Ummm... I can't think of anywhere yet. Let's just walk along.

Alex: Ok, anything for my girlfriend.

Cindy: Who's your girlfriend?

Alex: Who else?

Cindy: How should i know? Maybe Charlene? Or Gillian?

Alex: You want me to get it from Edison? If Gillian's my girlfriend, Edison will skinned me alive!

Cindy: Wow! Will he be that violent?

Alex: Will you save me then? If he really does that?

Cindy: Hah! Edison is a gentlemen. He won't do that. If he did, i would like to watch that.

Alex: Hey! Is that how you treat your boyfriend?

Cindy: What? (playing deaf) Boyfriend? What boyfriend?

Alex: You are still playing, aren't you? You think that's funny? (Pretend to got
angry and walked away)

Cindy: I was only kidding. (ran up to him) Sorry, ok?

Alex: Huh!

Cindy: I'm just kidding.

Alex: I don't like to be kid around.

Cindy: Then, what do you want me to do?

Alex: A kiss may help.

Cindy: In your dreams.

Alex: Come on, please?

Cindy: There's many people here.

Alex: There's no one here, ok?

Cindy: No.

Alex: Fine. (pretend to be angry again)

Cindy: Ok then. (kissed him on the cheek) Happy now?

Alex: Yup. You fall for that! Haha! How can i be angry that easily?

Cindy: You tricked me?! I'll get you for this! (Chased Alex along the road) Stop running!

Alex stopped and turn around but Cindy didn't know he will stop suddenly so she bumped into him and her lips landed right on Alex's lips.

Cindy: Why did you stop?

Alex: You told me to stop.

Cindy: Didn't know you were so obedient.

Alex: Of course i am or else i won't get it.

Cindy: What?

Alex: (Grins) Nothing. Let's go.

Back at the girls' apartment,

Gillian: Ok, i got to go now. Edison is waiting for me.

Charlene: Ok.

Gillian: Bye.

Charlene: Bye bye. (after Gillian left) Sigh, me alone again. Why everyone have a partner and i don't? Since they are all out, i might as well go out too.

Charlene went to the nearest shopping centre.

Roy: Hi.

Charlene: Oh, hi. You are Roy Chow from the next class right?

Roy: Yup. What are you doing here?

Charlene: What do you think?

Roy: I'm not sure about that. Are you free now?

Charlene: Why yes.

Roy: I need a little help from you. Do you mind?

Charlene: No. What's that?

Roy: I want to buy a present for a girl but i don't know what to buy, can you help me with that?

Charlene: Sure, since i have nothing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!