Tuesday, February 6, 2007

The Life of Orphans - Chapter 4

The Life of Orphans

Chapter 4
A couple of years later, we were studying in high school. Jason and I in form four, Tony and Zax in Form five and Sam in Form seven (second year of form six).
Our high school provides hostel so we stayed in school.

Zax: Any programs in the afternoon?

Tony: Why? Do you have any ideas?

Zax: Not really.

Cyndi: Hah! I thought you are the one full of ideas, maybe I was wrong.

Zax: Oh really? Then who thought of way for you to get here and escape without anyone noticing?

In high school, the rules were that girls were not allowed in the boys hostel after seven o'clock at night but the boys were my only friends and I will be bored to death during the night because I’m alone in my room without anyone to talk to. So, Zax thought of a way that I can go over to their room without anyone noticing and escape by climbing out the window. Since I’m small so climbing out through the window wasn't a problem for me and the route back to my room is blocked by buildings so people can hardly see me running back to my room at night.

Cyndi: Hehe, I was just kidding. Why take it so seriously?

Tony: Quit it, you two.

Someone knocking the door, Tony got up and opened it since it's his room.

Sam: Wow! Seems like everyone is here.

Cyndi: Nope, not everyone. Jason is not here.

Sam: Where is he?

Zax: No idea. Ask his classmate.

Cyndi: How should I know where is he? Although I’m his classmate doesn't mean that I’ll know whatever he's doing. Do you know what are you classmate doing now?

Tony: Do you two always have to quarrel?

Well, since Zax had played the "frog" trick on me years ago. I’m always the one quarreling with him, it's that everything he says, I will be sure to have something to answer back and if there's a chance, I won’t forget to pick on him. That's my way of Revenge. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!