Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Love Sky - Chapter 18

Love Sky

Chapter 18
At school,

Gillian: That guy look weird. Why is he keep staring over here?

Charlene: Who? (turn) Oh, he's looking for me. (ran off)

Gillian: Who's that anyway?

Cindy: He's Roy Chow from the next class.

Gillian: When did Charlene know him?

Cindy: Beats me (shrugs)

On Charlene's side,

Charlene: Yes?

Roy: I have something for you. (Handed out a small box)

Charlene: What's that? Can i open it?

Roy: Ok.

Charlene: (Opens it) Wow! It's the wristband i always wanted! How did you know?

Roy: ...



Charlene: Wow! Look at that. (point at the wristband) I wanted that for a long time but it's a limited stock and all of them are booked already. (disappointed, walk off) Let's continue with the present.

Roy: Ok. (took a look at the wristband then went off)



Charlene: Hello? (waving her hands in front of his face)

Roy: Uh?

Charlene: Thanks. How much is it? I'll pay you back.

Roy: You don't have to.

Charlene: It must have cost you a lot.

Roy: It's a gift from me to you.

Charlene: I really don't have to pay you back?

Roy: Uh-huh. (nods)

Charlene: Thanks. (The sound of school bells) We'd better get going.

Roy: Ok.

In Roy's class,

Roy: [ How should i say to Charlene that i like her? I like her since we were in
form three but i don't dare to tell her because she don't even know who i am. Should i say it straight forwardly or i should round circles before telling her???]

Teacher: Roy Chow! Are you paying attention?! (everyone in class turn to him)

Roy: Uh? Yes! Sorry.

After school, Roy was waiting for Charlene outside her class room.

Gillian: Hey, that guy is looking for you again, Char!

Charlene: How did you know he was waiting for me?

Gillian: He's waving at you.

Charlene: Oh, =P. You two can go along without me.

Cindy: We will. Have a good time.

Charlene: What are you talking about? We are just friends.

Gillian: Not for long.

Charlene ran off.

Edison: So, are you going anywhere, Gill?

Gillian: Nope. Why?

Shawn: Edison, you're not going to go dating, right? Have you forgotten that we
have training today?

Edison: Oh yes. I nearly forgot. Thanks for reminding.

Gillian: So, what now?

Edison: Sorry. Why don't you come and watch us practice?

Gillian: Umm... Maybe yes, maybe no. You go ahead first.

Edison: Ok.

Shawn: We'll go on, Gillian.

Gillian: Ok, bye.

Cindy: Shawn seems not so keen on you anymore.

Gillian: What do mean? We are friends.

Cindy: Charlene may be happy when she knows that Shawn gave up on you.

Gillian: What do you mean gave up on me?

Cindy: You don't understand a word i'm saying don't you?

Gilian: Uh-uh (shook her head)

Cindy: Then, fine. What are we going to do now?

Gillian: Go watch the boys play basketball? (smiling)

Cindy: I should have known that you can't bear to leave your Eddie.

Gillian: Hey!

Cindy: Ok, ok. You go watch your Eddie play basketball and i'll mind my own
business, ok?

Gillian: What business is that? Alex?

Cindy: None of your business.

At Charlene's side,

Charlene: So? Anything?

Roy: Uh? Umm... [What should i say?]

Charlene: Why are you looking for me?

Roy: Uh? I...i...i... Umm... I...

Charlene: (gigles) You what?

Roy: I... actually... lyu.

Charlene: pardon?

Roy: I (took a deep breathe) Like you!

Charlene: What? You are kidding right? (starting laughing)

Roy: No, i am not.

Charlene: (stop laughing) Really? You are not joking?

Roy: Yes. I really like you. I like you already a few years ago.

Charlene: Umm.. I... don't know what to say.

Roy: You don't have to answer straight away. Think about it first.

Charlene: I will. I... I have to go now.

Roy: Ok. See you tomorrow.

Charlene: Ok, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Really appreciate that!